Tuesday 3 August 2010

Any Old Business

I suppose I have left it rather late to start a blog titled 'The Summer Project', considering it's the first week of August. Not that I've been sat idle, I have been working, a little, if not as consistently as I would have liked. Whilst I have several ideas and pieces currently on the go I thought it best to start at the start, blogging and uploading the work that I have done previously and, hopefully, catching up with the present fairly soon. Something I've had on my mind for a while is a project I've titled The Nude Polaroids Project. I've spent so long thinking about it I believe it deserving of its own blog-post, leaving this as a teaser to the subsequent, more fully-fleshed out brief. Amongst this there are several other bits and pieces I will posting about, some photography based, others less so. Suffice it to say all these various strands will be uploaded in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment